Monday, October 27, 2008

The "Birthday" Party

It was another slow night at work and it seemed like the girls were up to something. Jessie was flirting with me as usual. She didn't care that I had a girlfriend and my girlfriend, Alisha, didn't care much of the fact that I worked security at a lesbian bar and she liked it even less that we had strippers there. I was little more than a stripper myself, the boss had only hired me for my hard body and "butchy" look. My "uniform" consisted of a wife beater, no bra, jeans and boots just in case one of the customers got out of line. The owner figured the strippers could bring in the dykes, bois, butches, etc. and I would bring in a more feminine crowd. We didn't get many "lipstick" types in there.

Two of the dancers had pulled customers from the floor to dance with up on stage trying to get that extra money but I let it go since it was a slow night and almost closing time. I sat down to have a beer and that is when Jessie came up and grabbed me. She was like, "come on it is slow lets put on a little show". I went up on the stage with her, beer in one hand and she pulling me by the other. As I start to take a swig of my Michelob Jessie put her hand up under my shirt and cups my breast. I was feeling pretty good and a little more than tempted. I move behind her and wrap my free arm around her waist and we start swaying to the music, our bodies were right in synch. I slowly slide my hand down the front of her G-string as I turn her away from the few remaining customers. I started rubbing her clit with my finger and she takes her hand and pushes my hand down further. I could feel her wetness, damn I wanted to fuck her right there, the lights came on as the "last call for alcohol" announcement is made. Just my luck!

After we get the customers out I lock up the joint and head back to the girls' dressing area to clock out. When I got back there all the girls were laughing and talking- in various stages of undress. Jessie was sitting on a chair, similar to one you will see in a beauty salon, her G-string was off, her legs were bent at the knees and her feet on the seat of the chair- she was fingering herself. She then says to me, "You gonna finish what you started?" The girls start whooping it up and I am so horny I decide to take her up on the dare and see if she backs down. I get down on my knees and I put both her legs over my shoulder, no foreplay involved -that was done on the dance floor. My tongue lightly flicks her clit and then I run my flattened tongue along the length of her pussy, tasting her mustiness from dancing. I glide my tongue back and forth and then I probe inside her with my tongue and then back to her clit. Her clit is engorged and I begin to suck on it, I tell her how good she tastes and she really likes this and grabs my head and pulls it further into her bush. I breathe through my mouth so I can taste every drop of her and the scent and taste of her has me so turned on. I can hear the girls in the background, they are getting into it. Jessie comes hard in my mouth and all over my face.

I get up from the floor planning to leave when Belle grabs me and informs me it is her turn. Belle is a petite, dark-skinned woman who I have fantasized about on more than one occasion but never thought anything would ever come of it. Belle goes over to her area and opens up the drawer and pulls out a strap-on, "this is pinky, I can see you know how to eat pussy but I want to know if you can fuck". I can't believe this is actually happening to me but I put it on over my jeans I might add and gently push her back into her chair. I pull her ass to the edge of the seat and I start caressing her tits and kissing her neck. I slowly move one hand between her legs to get the juices flowing. After she is good and juiced up I slip pinky inside her, slowly at first, but then her pussy opens wide for me and I stick it in to the hilt and continue to fuck her slowly enjoy the rhythm we have going. I can feel the base of the dildo through my jeans as it rubs against my clit. I pick up the pace, harder, faster, harder, faster, Belle is telling me to fuck her harder, more, she moans it softly at first and then louder, I practically have her off the chair in my arms as she rides me, she comes fast and hard, I pull out and I put my mouth on her pussy to lick off the extra juices. She tastes great too.

Denise then grabs me and walks me into the boss' office and pushes me down on the couch. She already has all her clothes off and takes no time at all to straddle my face while pinning my arms down at my sides. I have very little control as she grinds her pussy into my face, rotating it front to back, left to right, pulls away a little so I can just barely flick her clit with my tongue. If she gets off it will be totally her doing, I am nothing more than a toy to have her way with. Next thing I know I feel someone straddling my legs and I feel her lower herself onto my body and begins
to ride the pink rod. I try to push into her but the couch isn't much help and with my hands trapped I can only wish. I see someone's hands come around and start playing with Denise's breasts. I can tell it is Pam, she is the newest dancer and the only bi we have working here. Pam starts riding me really hard, she is really getting off and Denise is moaning softly still totally in control. In unison they start to come and I only wish I was coming with them, my pussy aches with desire and now I have come stains on my jeans where Pam was riding me. Denise finally lets me get up and I am exhausted.

Diane, buck naked leaning against the boss' desk, Trojan, lubricated, non-ribbed condom in hand. I look into her beautiful brown eyes and she is looking at my hardened nipples that are poking thru my shirt. She grabs, twists and pulls on my left nipple so I move closer to avoid too much pain - I like a pain but my nipples are a little sensitve right now. She tears the wrapper of the condom off and then rolls it over my hard toy. I turn her around and lay her over the desk and inch by inch I slide the full eight inches into her, I have one hand on her shoulder and the other one around her waist pulling her into me as I push into her tight twat. She starts banging harder into me so I bring both hands around her pelvis and start fucking her with every fiber in my body. I can't believe how hard my own clit is, I swear I could fuck her with my clit it is so engorged. Someone comes up behind me and starts playing with my nipples and right then Diane starts coming hard. I am pulled out of her as I am about to come myself.

Claire grabs me, "Now it's my turn". We start kissing, caressing, touching all over, it is very slow and deliberate. Claire removes my top and I take off the strap-on she then unbuttons my jeans. I lay her down on the Ottoman and we continue to touch and caress each other's bodies. Her skin is so soft and smooth, I kiss between her breasts and move down to her stomach, her skin tastes sweet. She puls me up and kisses me on the mouth and it is a perfect kiss, I want her inside me, I reach down between her legs and can feel her wetness. I begin to stroke her pussy with my fingers, it feels so good then I feel her fingers on my pussy, I am so wet and open I just want to be fucked. I begin to finger fuck her and she follows my lead. We continue to kiss, our tongues hunger for each other, our fingers wanting to go deeper and faster, I can't believe how good this feels. I am ready to explode and can barely think anymore. Just then I can feel Claire starting to come as well. We climax together and we both lay there for a minute. Everyone starts to chatter, I have fucked every dancer in the club that night and now it is time to go home.

On the way home I stop off at a convenience store to use the restroom and clean up a little. I wipe off the pussy juices as best I can from my face and I also try to clean up my crotch with Pam's cum all over it. I grab a Dew and some pistachios and head home. When I get home I creep into the bathroom and take a quick shower, brush my teeth and throw my clothes in the hamper. I crawl into bed and Alisha rolls over and asks me what time it is. I tell her it is five and she asks why I was out so late. I told her it was one of the girl's birthday and we decided to go out after work to celebrate.

Alisha snuggles up next to me and starts touching me, I feel so guilty, for it all, I never turn Alisha down, she will know something is up if I don't make love to her. I love kissing her and touching her but I am so exhausted I don't have the energy to make love to her. She rolls me on top of her and I begin to rhythm fuck her, She reaches for the strap-on, whispers in my ear that she wants me to fuck her with it. I don't have the strength or stamina to even put it on so I insert it with my hand and slowly begin fucking her with it. She begs for me to go faster and harder, I go deeper and I have no idea how I am even still awake. She screams she is coming and when she is done I pull it out of her and roll over. I hear her say she loves me and then I am asleep. Dreaming of the "birthday party"!!

No comments: