Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Weekend To Remember - Part I

I hadn't been out for I don't know how long - there was a softball tournament in town and I was feeling just a little bit lonely and thought I could probably find someone interesting enough to take home so I dressed up in my usual, jeans and a tank-top, put on some cologne, spiked my hair just a bit, jumped in my convertible and off to the club I went!

You can find me at the pool table of any bar I am at and if I am not there I am dancing but will be back before you can finish a beer! So there I was at the pool table waiting on my next opponent who was racking the balls when I saw her! It had been twenty years since I had seen her last but I recognized her face immediately. I had, had a serious crush on her back then but she was with someone as was I so neither of us pursued anything. There was a lot of flirting and teasing but all my friends were like that back then. We played on rival softball teams and I secretly looked forward to our games just so I could see her. After the game I would go home and fantasize about her while making love to my girl-some of the best sex she ever had!

I break the balls and the 3 ball falls in and as I walk around the table for my next shot we make eye contact and she smiles and we give each other a quick hug and then I go to make my next shot, it is easy but I am nervous now with excitement and wind up losing the table that I had held for the last two hours. Probably due a little to nervousness but not just a little on purpose either. We sit down to talk and she asks me if I am still attached and I reply, "not at the moment, you interested?" she ignores the question and informs me she is single as well. It seems we both have the same thing in mind and after another beer we head back to my place.

I pour myself a "White Russian" and ask her what she would like, she says whatever I am drinking so I pour her drink as well and head into the living room and sit on the couch next to her. We make small talk for a bit, catch up on the past twenty years, fast and then even faster start making out and tearing each other's clothes off. As we kiss our hands are grabbing at the waists, trying to feel skin on skin, pawing at each other out of sheer irresistible desire, pulling each other closer. My shirt comes off over my head and I unsnap her bra and take it off along with her shirt.

I unzip her pants while she unsnaps my 501s, I have creamed my boi briefs and I moisten my fingers between her thighs with her wetness. I take my fingers and put them in my mouth as I taste her for the first time. I put my fingers back between her legs and start rubbing her Clit, teasing it, softly at first then harder in a circular motion then softer again, then I slowly slide my fingers down to her opening and glide two fingers in, she is so wet and wanting, she feels so good, I begin to finger fuck her while we are both on our knees on the couch. She puts her hand between my legs but I stop her, I want her without any distractions and if I let her touch me like that I will be lost in the moment.

I speed up my rhythm and my fingers are rubbing on her G spot, she is moaning softly in my ear and then she starts nibbling my ear lobe and softly kissing and sucking my neck, I am so horny! I lay her down continuing to finger her I slowly begin kissing her breasts and sucking on her nipples, kissing her breastbone, she smells so sweet. I continue to work my way down her hard body, her flat stomach, she is so hot, I kiss the top of her panty line and then remove them with my free hand.

I move my mouth down to her pussy I put my mouth on her clit and begin to suck, it is hard and throbbing, she pushes her pussy upward toward my face and I begin licking her from her clit to her opening and back to her clit. My tongue darts in and out of her pussy hole, making her juicier, she tastes so good I could be here all night long. My tongue circles her clit and I begin moaning in my desire for her. The vibration of my moans on her clit really set her off and she begins thrusting her pelvis harder toward me as her hand pulls my face harder into her clit. I feel her beginning to come and I try to maintain a steady pressure, my fingers are locked tight inside her as she squeezes her muscles around them, she comes hard and I slowly pull out of her. Her pussy juice is all over my face and I want more.





No comments: