Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A Weekend To Remember -Part II

We are sitting on the couch are legs intertwined - I take a drag from my cigarette and watch the smoke ascend toward the ceiling. Laura finishes her drink and sets it down on the coffee table, she begins to crawl toward me, kissing and caressing my legs as she moves closer, my body tingles all over from her touch, I stub out my cigarette and pull her face to mine, we kiss passionately, are tongues perfectly battling, our mouths meld as one, I can't believe that we fit so well together. She is sitting on my lap with her knees on either side of me, she begins to push into me rotating her hips at the same time. I cup her tits in my hands and bring my mouth to her nipples as I push her tits together, her nipples are hard, flush as I dance my tongue around one and then the other. She moans softly as she pushes harder against me as I raise one leg for her to grind on. I can feel her heat and her wetness against my thigh, I can smell her pussy and it pushes me over the edge.

I gently push her away from me as I get up and then I put her doggie style on the couch as I take her from the behind I love the mustiness of her ass - it drives me crazy - slowly and gently I move my fingers inside her sweet pussy, I love to hear her moaning as she gently pushes toward me, wanting more but not too much. I can feel her muscles tightening, squeezing my fingers until I can't move them slowly she begins to come, I can feel her orgasm and then another one and then another and then she pulls away and lays exhausted on the couch.

I get up and go into the kitchen and pour us each another drink, come back into the living room, set down the drinks, flip on the TV with the remote and mute it and then light up a cigarette. I often like to sit in the dark and watch the flickering of the TV with the mute on and just imagine what is being said or watch the images of the next storm on the weather channel - life gets that boring for me sometimes. Laura it seems is dead to the world right now so I put a light throw over her body so she doesn't get cold. I am sitting on the couch playing back the last two hours in my head, sipping on my drink, dragging off my cig and I have a satisfied smile on my face. Tonight was better than I had ever imagined! I gently wake her and I lead her to the bedroom where we fall asleep in each other's arms.

Every Saturday I go down to "The Crossing" a sports bar that I hang out at with some friends. We shoot some pool, drink a few beers and just catch up with the gossip that is our lesbian lives. Today is no different. Laura asked me what my plans for the day were before she left and I told her where I would be so I wasn't suprised when she showed up early evening to hang out. Laura puts her quarters on the table to challenge and most of us are betting for beers but she comes up and whispers in my ear, telling me what she wants if she wins. I say okay and I want just the reverse if I win - either way it promises to be fun for us and entertaining to all who are present.

After the game I tell everyone that I need the table for a bit longer. I grab Laura and lift her onto the table so she is sitting on the edge - we all know this is an unforgiveable transgression but no one objects. I starting kissing her, I slide my hand up her shirt and she likewise slides her hand up mine. I am immediately turned on by her touch. I lift her shirt up slowly and expose her flat, taut stomach, it is so soft and smooth, I kiss it and slowly lay her down onto the table. I unsnap her 501s and begin tracing her panty line with one hand while my other is caressing her breast. My lips linger on her stomach, kissing, trembling, parting as I move down her body. I can smell her beautiful snatch, she is hot and hungry for my tongue, I lift up her ass and slide her pants and panties down. I part her cunt lips with my fingers, slowly caressing her, getting her juices all over my fingers. Her clit is throbbing with desire but I make her wait, I suck on her lips and run my tongue around her hole and dart in and out. She grabs my hair and pulls me upward just a bit bringing my mouth and tongue to her hot pussy clit. I breathe through my mouth, moaning from the desire I have for her, her clit is hot and engorged and perfect for sucking and licking. She comes in my mouth and I continue to suck on her clit, she tries to pull away but I won't let her as she comes for me again and again.

We both are exhausted and it seems to hit us both that there is a roomful of women around us. I bring her to me at the same time I bring jeans up. I kiss her gently as she does up her buttons. I put my arms around her as she leans against the pool table. Someone taps me on the shoulder, I turn around and there is a female police officer. She had come over to see what all the commotion was about. I tell her we just won a game that was played very well and are just having a celebratory kiss. She winks at me and walks away. That was close I better take care of my business in private next time.

THE END

No comments: